If you running Arma 3 on Windows 10 [64-bit] and your game crashing constantly you might try to fix it by following instructions in this tutorial.
How to fix 0xC0000005 - STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
1. Find the game folder (usually located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3)
2. Right click on Arma 3 folder, select Properties and go to the Security tab
3. Click on Edit and give all groups and profiles Full control
4. Click on Apply and go to Advanced
5. Click on Change right next to the Current owner
6. Type in your PC’s User Name and verify the name
7. Click on Apply and Close the window.
Delete “Arma 3” directory from AppData folder
1. Go to C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local
(To access AppData folder, simply type %localappdata% in Windows Search or press WinKey + R and type it there)
2. Delete the “Arma 3” directory or rename to something else
(for example “Arma 3 - Backup” just to keep it as a backup just in case)
3. Now open the launcher and try again. The “Arma 3” directory will be recreated.
Try with different memory allocators
1. Open Arma 3 Launcher and go to PARAMETERS → ALL PARAMETERS → Advanced → Memory allocator
- Check how the game works by selecting different memory allocators
Update your BIOS
Guide: How to Update Your Motherboard BIOS Using a Simple USB Stick